Nurse Resume Traditional - Free Download
4.7, 3153 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
● Licensed RN in California
● Policy and program development
● Patient- and family-focused
● Strong clinical judgment
● Bilingual (Spanish)
● Patient newborn education
● Procedure development and implementation
● Culturally competent care
1283 Market Street, San Francisco, CA 94103
Compassionate Registered Nurse with 3+ years experience in clinical settings providing pediatric nursing care.
September 2007 to Current
CPMC (California Pacific Medical Center) – San Francisco, CA
● Managed care for children and infants with wide variety of diagnoses such as diabetes and cerebral palsy.
● Developed patient care plans, including assessments, evaluations, and nursing diagnoses.
● Instructed patients and family members on proper discharge care.
● Made appropriate interventions by reading and interpreting fetal heart monitors.
Nursing Student, Pediatric rotation
September 2006 to July 2007
Mount Sinai Hospital – New York, NY
● Performed basic physical assessments of newborns and infants.
● Assessed pediatric patients and documented patient histories.
● Ensured efficacy of treatments through monitoring of treatment regimens.
● Documented all elements of nursing assessment, treatments, medications, discharge instructions, and follow-
● Provided patient/family education on topics including basic nutrition, care needs, and pain management.
Columbia University, School of Nursing 2007
New York, NY
Bachelor of Science
● GPA: 3.93/4.00
● Merit Scholarship Award recipient
● 224-hour leadership practicum in Pediatrics.
● 112 hours in each of the following rotations: Labor and Delivery/Postpartum, Emergency, Adult
Medical/Surgical Nursing, Psychiatry, Community Health Nursing, Geriatrics.