Physical Therapy Aide Fresher Resume - Free Download
4.7, 4370 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
591 Wesley Ave • Orlando, FL 34821 • (004) 333-2222 • victoria @ email .
PROFILE: Dedicated, highly industrious physical therapist aide with a profound knowledge of
various physical therapeutic techniques and standardized hygienic procedures for equipment
sterilization. Seeking work in similar capacity where skills in active manual therapeutic
exercising, electrical stimulation and traction aid could be utilized effectively.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• BCLS and First Aid Certified
• Well versed with various hot, cold and paraffin based therapeutic protocols
• Apt at developing strong and professional interpersonal relationships with patients while
maintaining a strong communication channel
• Proven team player with ability to coordinate and collaborate with the whole team and work
step by step to address the patient’s physical issues
• Efficient in following instructions and facilitating rehabilitation therapists and conducting
defined routine procedures
• Secial talent for facilitating mobility exercises leading to gradual muscle development
AMERICAN PHYSICAL THERAPY ASSOCIATION, Orlando, FL
License of Physical Therapy Assistance (APTA)
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION
• ORLANDO COLLEGE OF PARAMEDICS, Orlando, FL – March 2015
Certificate Diploma in Physical Therapy Assistance
• ASPIRE HIGH SCHOOL AND COLLEGE, Orlando, FL – 2014
High School Diploma, May
RED CROSS VILLAGE, Orlando, FL, Summer 2014
• Served a volunteer nurse and administered first aid and dressing changing services to
injured children in the camp.
• Assisted in meal service and accompanied the children to short hiking trips as a nurse and
• Computer Literate
• Bilingual: Fluent in English and Spanish