Presidential Achievement Award - Free Download
4.5, 4136 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
THE PROFESSIONAL INSTITUTE OF THE PUBLIC SERVICE OF CANADA
PRESIDENT’S ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
The President's Achievement Award recognizes an individual who has demonstrated a high level
of commitment in promoting professionalism and/or an outstanding achievement in the
This Nomination Form should be read and used in conjunction with PIPSC By-Law 26.8,
Regulation 26.8 and the PIPSC President’s Achievement Award Nomination Guidelines.
Criteria to be Applied
1. To be eligible for this award, a Nominee must be, or have been a member of the Institute in
good standing, and employed in a classification represented by PIPSC.
2. The achievement being recognized must have been performed while the Nominee was a
member of the Institute.
3. The Nominee must have demonstrated a high level of commitment in promoting
professionalism and, meet at least one of the following criteria:
a contribution of exceptional professional dedication under extraordinary
circumstances or exceptional contribution in professional team building,
management practices or client relations and service;
successful completion of a project, the results of which reflect a high order of merit;
an outstanding, unique achievement , innovation, or trend-setting initiative in the
4. Any individual or group may nominate any eligible person. Previous nominations for this
award may be resubmitted.
5. Achievements within the previous two (2) years will be given greater weight in the selection
6. The Nomination Form must be completed as thoroughly as possible and should not exceed
three (3) pages (incomplete nominations will be returned to the Nominators for completion
or will not be considered).
7. Supplemental information in support of the nomination may be attached to the completed
Nomination Form. As supporting documentation will not be returned, original papers