Professional Geologist Resume - Free Download
4.6, 3658 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
DAVID RUDI HEBERLEIN
325-210 West 2
North Vancouver, BC,
Canada. V7M 1C6
Telephone: (778) 340 0098
Mobile: (604) 716 4161
Summary of Qualifications:
• Registered Professional Geoscientist (P.Geo.) in
• Thirty years of experience in mineral exploration in
full time, contract and consulting roles.
• Specialist in Exploration Geochemistry.
• Experience in partial extraction geochemistry in a
wide variety of environments.
• Experience as General Manager, Exploration
Manager and Technical Specialist for a major gold
• Extensive experience in advanced project
management, budgeting, project generation, regional
and property exploration and project evaluation.
• Experience with porphyry (Cu, Cu-Mo and Cu-Au),
epithermal gold and silver (high, intermediate and
low sulphidation) systems, alkalic epithermal, VMS,
SEDEX, Archean shear hosted deposits, BIF Au,
Carlin deposits, Intrusive Related Au systems and
• Experience in the Canadian Cordillera, Western
Canadian Shield, Spain, Turkey, Bolivia, Chile,
Argentina, Mexico, Peru, Brazil, Australia, Tanzania,
Mali, Burkina Faso, USA (Nevada and Alaska).
M. Sc. Geology, 1985: The University of British Columbia, Vancouver, B.C.
Lithogeochemistry and Hydrothermal Alteration at
the Berg Porphyry Copper-Molybdenum Deposit,
North-Central British Columbia.