Public Librarian Resume - Free Download
4.4, 2975 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
Julie Ann Schneider
1399 Prairie Rose Drive
Sun Prairie, WI 53590
University of Wisconsin - Madison. Madison, WI
M.A. in Library Science degree awarded May, 1992
University of Wisconsin - Green Bay. Green Bay, WI
B.S. in Biology degree awarded May, 1983. (emphasis in microbiology)
Head, Information Resources & Collection Development: Ebling Library. University
of Wisconsin-Madison. Madison, Wisconsin. (10/00-present)
• Management of all Information Resources functions (including electronic
resources) and coordination of services with other library units
• Management of all acquisition functions.
• Oversee the renewal, selection, ordering, receiving, and invoicing of all
• Serve as the team leader of the collection development committee.
• Analyze and assess collections on a regular basis.
• Development of collection development policy and other policies and
procedures as needed.
• Manage and reconcile $1.6 million materials budget and compile regular
• Maintain regular contact with vendors and track performance.
• Coordinate training and usage of various Voyager modules for information
resources staff, other Ebling Library staff, and campus librarians.
• Serve on multiple campus committees and collaborate with campus librarians
• Supervise, train, and evaluate professional librarians, library service assistants
and student employees.
• Communicate ongoing collection development decisions and functions with
library liaisons and other Ebling Library as needed.
• Analyze and negotiate licenses for electronic materials.
Information Manager: Interhemispheric Resource Center. Silver City, New Mexico.
• Database development and maintenance.
• Information requests and in-depth research.
• Supervision of interns and volunteer help.
• Website content development.
• Grant writing.
• Acquisition, indexing, and abstracting of border literature.
• Training on locating border information and utilizing the Internet effectively.
• Internet research for monthly publication.
• Represent the center at border conferences and meetings.