Radiologist Assistant Resume - Free Download
4.8, 4253 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
Resume Example 1 – Recent Graduate from Rad Tech Program
15 Elm Street
Anytown, PA 18901
ARRT-registered radiologic technologist with four years of experience conducting diagnostic imaging procedures
for Buckingham Teaching Hospital.
• Familiar with fixed and mobile radiography, CTs, MRIs and fluoroscopic procedures.
• Committed to providing high-quality radiologic services and catering to patient needs during exams. Proficient
user of radiology management and hospital information systems. CPR certified.
• Diagnostic imaging
• Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
• Computerized Tomography (CT) scans
• Radiation protection
• RMS / IDX Carecast / TDS Order Entry
• Film evaluation
• Fluoroscopy procedures
Buckingham Teaching Hospital Buckingham, PA
Radiologic Technologist 5/2000 - Present
• Complete diagnostic radiographic procedures in the radiology department of a 500-bed teaching hospital.
• Perform ultrasounds, MRIs, CT scans, X-ray imaging, portable radiography and fluoroscopic procedures.
• Serve a diverse caseload including newborns, infants, children, adolescents, adults and geriatric patients.
• Interpret data and provide recommendations for optimal patient care.
• Manage 12 to 15 procedures per shift, while maintaining high quality of care.
• Mastered radiology/hospital information systems including RMS, IDX Carecast
(scheduling/registration/admitting) and TDS Order Entry.
• Hired after successful performance as a student radiologic technologist, 9/99 to 5/00.
The School of Radiologic Technology of Buckingham Teaching Hospital Buckingham, PA
Associate Degree in Radiologic Technology 1/2000
• CPR Certification 4/2004
American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) St. Paul, MN
• ARRT Registered Radiographer