Restaurant Hostess Resume - Free Download
4.4, 3342 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
Copy this Sample Hostess Resume and customize it to make your own unique resume, which is based on your
background and gained skills.
Related jobs are: Air Hostess, Restaurant Hostess, Guest Host, TV Host Resume, Waitress or a Waiter.
A host/hostess has the responsibility of looking after the convenience and facilities of the guests within a
restaurant/hotel. Their job duties includes looking after the stay arrangements of guest, making food and seating
arrangements etc. they have to make sure that the guests have a pleasant experience in the establishment where
they are working.
The hostess is responsible for the seating and greeting of the guest’s while the waiters/waitress serve as a liaison
between the guests and the kitchen.
Hostess/Host Resume Example
[Street, City, State, Zip] | [Phone] [Email Address]
Five year record of commitment and dedication to providing outstanding client hosting services to firm’s clientele.
Perfected the following skills:
• Pleasant appearance – Neat, clean and non-offensive wardrobe
• Communication and customer-handling skills.
• Ability to lead/guide – Enthusiastic and friendly with co-workers and clients.
■ Objective Statement – Pursue a position of Host/Hostess in which customer service orientation and
interpersonal skills, along with professional attitude towards clients, is valued and appreciated. Performing my role
with full dedication, integrity and care to make a significant contribution to the image and profits of the hospitality
Hostess Restaurants Gim-Tak Miami, FL 2008 – Present
■ Main Contributions:
• Received and welcomed the guests with due attention; greeted them with a smile.
• Provided highest quality of service to the customers by making seating arrangements and room booking
prior to their visit.
• Presented the guests with menus and explained any special cuisines to be served.
• Ensured food quality before serving, presented it in the most appetizing way.
• Assisted the customers by working out their queries and grievances.
• Coordinated with other staff to ensure the availability of best service for the guests.