Resume Example for Senior Sales Managers - Free Download
4.9, 4079 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
Resume Example for Senior Sales Managers
[Street, City, State, Zip] | [Phone] [Email Address]
Career Profile & Career Objective
Sales manager professional with more than ten years combined experience in
sales and marketing roles for the Corporate IT industry.
Skilled in leading sales teams to penetrate new markets with latest IT products to
achieve sales goals.
Managerial position in Sales and Marketing wherein education, experience and
skills can be efficiently utilized to increase the sales volume and profitability of the
firm. Build a strong distribution network for achieving greater market development
by fulfilling the following underlying functions:
• Leading sales teams to achieve sales objectives.
• Identifying potential customers in the market.
• Comparing products and their substitutes based on a range of criteria.
• Managing the firm’s sales budget and costs – Estimating costs involved.
(Alternative Objective Statements):
• Obtain an executive sales/marketing management position in a growth-oriented
• Utilize business development/sales skills at a progressive organization where
these skills can make a significant impact on the bottom line.
• Obtain a position that will enable use of strong sales skills, marketing background
and abilities to work well with co-workers and clients.
• Use sales and marketing-oriented skills in the best possible way to achieve the
company’s sales goals.