Resume For Chemical Engineer - Free Download | Page 3
4.7, 4139 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
POSITIONS OF RESPONSIBILITY
• Core group member of the “Biosynth” team consisting of 30 students formed to set up a bio-diesel
plant in IIT Bombay with a capacity of 150 L per batch and run all campus vehicles
• Perform laboratory runs and provide data for plant design
• Interaction with faculty on technical aspects
• Quality control: Standardize the analytical methods, document them and train other students
• Research on possible improvement in the process
• Departmental Nominee for P.G. Sports 2008-present: Nominated out of 80 students. Work involves
conducting camps for PGs and organizing PG Sports. Brought up the students participation by 40%
compared to the previous year
• One of the Organizers of the event RIPPLES-2005, National level student’s symposium in department
of chemical engineering A.U, in which 350 students from 40 colleges all over India participated. Led
a team of 20 students and raised Rs. 2.5 lakhs from sponsorships
• One of the Organizers of the event Azeotropy-2008, National level students symposium in
department of chemical engineering, IIT Bombay in which 400 people from 50 colleges participated.
Conducted “Perry's Scope” Chemical Engineering Quiz for 100 teams
I am very ambitious person always on the urge of learning something new. In my one year of industrial
experience I learnt how to handle Furnace, Heat Exchangers, Pumps, Compressors, Reactors, Absorbers and
Strippers other than this I learnt how to handle people which is more difficult than handling machines
because machines don’t have brain.
I am a sports enthusiast right from my childhood love to play all kind of sports. Recently I have learnt
Swimming, Table Tennis and Attended Shooting champ conducted in IITB.I maintain a right balance
between sports and academics.
Other than games I love travelling which gives me scope to learn something new by interact with different
I constantly derive motivation from my surroundings. For me the strongest motivation has been my friends
what ever I have achieved till now is because of them.
Present Address :
Permanent Address :
A wing, Hostel 12,