Sample Client Satisfaction Survey Template - Free Download
4.2, 2530 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
Appendix 1. Sample Client-Satisfaction Survey
The following is a sample client-satisfaction survey on the continuum model. It is appropriate for mail-in and telephone interviews
buy may be best used with in-person interviews so that follow-up questions may be easily asked. The numbers on the continuum
range from 1 ("Rarely Satisfied") to 5 ("Completely Satisfied").
1(Rarely Satisfied) 2 3 4 5 (Completely Satisfied)
1. How satisfied were you with the turnaround time on the work we performed for you
2. How satisfied were you with the amount and timeliness of information given to you regarding the status of your matter
3. How satisfied were you with the amount of attention given to your matter
4. How satisfied were you with our timeliness in responding to your telephone calls and/or letters
5. How satisfied were you that the attorney was accessible on short notice
6. How satisfied were you with how we listened to your concerns
7. How satisfied were you that we understood your business and/or personal goals
8. How satisfied were you that your matter was appropriately staffed with respect to the work performed y the lawyer and the work
performed by the paralegal or legal assistant
9. How satisfied were you that our written communications were clear, concise, and in understandable language
10. How satisfied were you with the amount of information given on our billing statement
11. How satisfied were you with our responsiveness to billing comments you made
12. How satisfied were you that we were cost-conscious in handling your work
13. How satisfied were you with the amount of your legal fees and costs given the quality of the services we provided
14. How satisfied were you with the ability of this office to meet your legal needs
15. How satisfied are you that we keep you informed of legal changes that might affect your business
16. How satisfied are you that we understand your business and your needs
17. Please tell us what we should keep doing for you.
18. Please tell us what we should stop doing.
19. Please give us your suggestions on how to improve our ability to serve you.
20. Please tell us about any instance of anyone from our office not relating well to you and your staff.
21. Please mark with an X the legal services provided by this firm that you have used:
__ General Civil Litigation
__ Personal Injury