Sample Designer Resume Format Template - Free Download
4.8, 2853 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
0777 455 3111
7 Elgar Avenue, Ealing, London
I am a highly experienced artist, with a background training in classical fine art.
As a graphic designer I specialise in web design and enjoy implementing the client’s vision in developing their
websites from conception to delivery. I am a skilled, experienced and enthusiastic person who is motivated by
I currently work as a freelance web designer on many small sites, mostly for local businesses in west London
as well as taking commissions for drawing portraits. I have recently been selected by TNS Research
International from many applicants to be a member of a ‘Super Group’ – an innovative team of creatives,
carefully selected for their powers of imagination and creative thinking. We will be working on professional ‘Idea
Generation & Concept Development’ process, based around creative consumers.
2008 – 2010 Le-Tech Ltd Senior Designer
I was involved in all aspects of graphic and web design work for this application development company as well
as that of their major client, ADP Dental Co (now one of the largest dental companies in the UK).
In my role for Le-Tech, my responsibilities included:-
• Creating and maintaining the company’s website www.le-tech.co.uk which involved communicating
with management and support staff based in Mumbai as well as all aspects of print and graphic work.
• Online support advising on the use of the web-based Human Resources Management System for ADP
Dental staff as well as training others to supply support.
• Creation of the visual layout for a new web-based diary application, developed by Le-Tech during my
time with them.
2009 – 2011 Le-Bikini Ltd Artistic Designer Involvement in all aspects of the new company
In 2009 I partnered in forming a Limited Company which sold bikinis and beachwear primarily online. My key
• Being part of the team that researched and designed the bikinis, brand presentation photographic
image manipulation and print, email marketing campaigns and all aspects of promotion.
• Having created, further developing the e commerce website using 1&1 Eshop package, resolving any
issues, customer feedback, tracking orders, organising the stock numbering and search engine
• Planning and executing an exhibition at Erotica, London Olympia where over £1,500 of products were
sold to the general public.
I worked as a freelance web designer on many small sites, mostly for local businesses in west London.
2001-2005 Mart Technology Ltd Senior Graphic Designer
My key responsibilities included:-
• Responsibility for all aspects of the creation and development of the website, intranets and associated
web sites as well as all design and print work within the company.