Sample Interview Questionnaire Guide - Free Download | Page 4
4.3, 3835 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
Following is a list of questions designed to provide information relating to an individual’s
stability of performance under pressure. These questions are not designed to rate a
person’s stress level. They are designed to give the interviewer an idea of how the
applicant has reacted to past stressful situations.
1. What pressures do you feel in your job How do you deal with them
2. Describe the highest pressure situations you have been under recently. How did you
cope with them
3. Tell me how you maintain constant performance while under time and work load
4. Describe times in the past year when you have been most upset with yourself at work.
5. Describe times in the past year when you have been most upset with someone else at
6. Describe the last time a person at work (customer, co-worker, boss) became irritated
or lost his/her temper. What did they do How did you respond What was the
7. Tell me about some situations in which you became frustrated or impatient when
dealing with (customers, co-workers, boss). What did you do
8. In your career, what has been your greatest disappointment
9. We’ve all lost our temper at one time or another. Describe for me the last time you
lost your temper. What had occurred How did you respond
10. Give me an example of when your ideas were strongly opposed by a co-worker or
supervisor. What was the situation What was your reaction What was the result