Sample Interview Questionnaire Guide - Free Download | Page 5
4.3, 3835 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
PLANNING AND ORGANIZING
Following is a list of questions designed to gather information relating to an individual’s
ability to schedule work and handle multiple tasks.
1. How do you organize your day
2. How often is your time schedule upset by unforeseen circumstances What do you
do when that happens Tell me about a specific time.
3. Describe a typical day ... a typical week. (Interviewer, listen for planning)
4. How do you establish priorities in scheduling your time Give examples.
5. What is your procedure for keeping track of items requiring your attention
6. What did you do to get ready for this interview
7. We have all had times when we just could not get everything done on time. Tell me
about a time that this happened to you. What did you do
8. Tell me how you establish a course of action to accomplish specific long-and-short
9. Do you postpone things What are good reasons to postpone things
10. Give me some examples of projects or tasks where you postponed immediate action.
11. How do you catch up on an accumulated backlog of work after a vacation or