Sample Marital Settlement Agreement Provisions - Free Download
4.4, 2986 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
Marital Settlement Agreement - 1
SAMPLE MARITAL SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT PROVISIONS
This Agreement is between __________, husband, hereinafter "___________",
and _______________, wife, hereinafter "________".
1. The parties to this Agreement were duly married on ___________, 19__, in
_______________________, and have ever since been and are now husband and wife.
2. The parties' only children, living or deceased, are: ___________, born
________ ; and __________ , born ____________. ________ is not now pregnant.
2a. No children have been born to the parties and none are expected.
3. Irreconcilable differences between the parties have caused the irremediable
breakdown of their marriage and they separated on or about _____________, 19__.
4. ___________ has filed a domestic relations suit in the ________County,
Oregon, Circuit Court, Case No. ____________, which suit is now pending.
4a. The parties, or one of them, anticipate soon filing a domestic relations suit
in the _____________ County, Oregon, Circuit Court.
5. The parties desire by this Agreement to voluntarily and equitably settle all
of the issues between them, including all parenting arrangements, child and spousal
support, property division, responsibility for debts and attorney fees and costs.
(for your consideration as examples of possible personal recital statements - not
6. In coming to this Agreement, _________ and ________ desire first and
foremost to express their love and affection for _____________________. The parties
recognize and here state that their children had nothing to do with their decision to
terminate their marriage. Through the making of this Agreement, the parties hope to
avoid any unnecessary hardship to ___________. In here providing for the future
parenting of ___________, the parties have the best interests of their children in mind.
7. In coming to this Agreement, __________ and __________ also desire to state
that neither of them blames the other for the failure of their marriage through any