Sample Of Managing Editor Resume Template - Free Download
4.9, 3584 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
Sample of Managing Editor Resume Template
An experienced editor interested in a challenging job position of managing editor where I can invest
my effective writing, managing and editing skills to get desired growth in my career.
Educational Qualifications: [provide the educational records here]
• Bachelors in __________[ name of the degree] from ____________ [name of the university] in
________ [year of degree]
• Master in _____________[ name of the degree] from ____________ [name of the institution] in
the year of ___________ [year of passing]
Employment Summary: [Write the summary of employment by providing the name of the employer
organizations, tenures and job positions]
• _____________ [years of service]: I have started my career with___________ [name of the
employer company] as an assistant managing editor
• ____________ [tenure duration in years]: I have served ____________ [name of the employer
company] as a Managing Editor.
Professional Job Responsibilities: [In this part, mention brief official job duties performed by the
contender during previous tenures]
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities: [Specify the professional skills and abilities of the contender]
• Effective writing and editing skills
• Abilities to recruit and supervise correspondents and writers
• Impressive knowledge of media and communication procedures
Hobbies: [write the hobbies of an applicant for expressing his/ her interests]