Sample Radiology Resume Template - Free Download
4.2, 3762 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
Office of Career Services at IU Kokomo
SAMPLE Radiology Résumé
Address * Phone * email address
To obtain a challenging, rewarding full-time position as a Radiological Technologist
Indiana University Kokomo, Kokomo, IN
Associate in Applied Science, Radiologic Technology, May 2009
GPA: 3.0/ 4.0
Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Computerized Tomography (CT) Scans
RMS / IDX Carecast / TDS order Entry
Dukes Memorial Hospital, Peru, IN, Spring 2009
Perform ultrasounds, MRIs, CT scans, X-ray imaging, portable radiography and fluoroscopic procedures.
Serve a diverse caseload including newborns, infants, children, adolescents, adults and geriatric patients.
Interpret data and provide recommendations for optimal patient care.
Manage 12 to 15 procedures per shift, while maintaining high quality of care.
Howard Regional Health, Kokomo, IN, Fall 2008
• Prepared patients for radiology examinations and explained procedures to patients
• Positioned radiographic equipment at correct angle/height
• Assisted with administering radiographic exams and film development
Dukes Memorial Hospital, Peru, IN, Summer 2007
• Prepared and positioned patients for radiographic examinations
• Operated all major, necessary and portable diagnostic imaging equipment
• Experience with digital radiography
• Maintained records of examinations
Woodlawn Memorial Hospital, Rochester, IN, Spring 2008
• Performed all required diagnostic radiology procedures producing high quality exams
• Prepared diagnostic agents as required and explained procedures to patient(s)
• Ensured patient safety by utilizing radiation protective devices
Arnett Clinic, Lafayette, IN, Fall 2007
• Performed imaging procedures of the Diagnostic Imaging Department
• Assisted in x-ray examination, and diagnosis of injury/disease observation
• Experience with fluoroscopic examinations
• Ensured patient comfort and operated within an integrated plan of care/service
• Verified all patient information
Member, American Society Radiologic Technologists, 2008-Present
Member, Dean’s List, 2007-2009
References: Available upon request (optional)