Sample Technical Resume Template - Free Download
4.9, 2615 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
17 Rolling Road, Lancaster, PA 1760 | 717-825-4688
SBrownstein@gmail.com | SLBrownstein5@gmail.com
OBJECTIVE: To translate complex information and compose precise and engaging
technical documentation for a variety of target audiences.
BS English, Penn State University, York, PA. 2001-2005.
Technical Writer/ Editor, Kharman Services, Finksburg, MD. 2010- 2012.
● Composed comprehensive content for a variety of clients.
● Developed a variety of technical documents and materials for multiple target audiences.
● Authored business and legal documents, proposals, and RFP's.
● Published online content and provided marketing copy.
● Documented life-cycle stages of development for programmers and IT professionals.
● Created brochures, manuals, handbooks, and other in-print materials.
● Proofread and edited preexisting documentation for grammar and readability.
● Met with industry experts to ensure accuracy and precision.
English Teacher, Baltimore City Schools, Baltimore, MD. 2006-2010.
● Instructed high school students in a high needs environment.
● Taught 11th and 12th grade English and Journalism.
● Taught high school Spanish.
● Developed curriculum and created engaging and effective lesson plans.
● Differentiated lessons for a multitude of learners.
● Acted as literacy representative in order to increase student comprehension and overall
literacy across content areas.
● Composed grant letters and proposal documents to garner student funding.
● Developed and created user guides and "how to" materials for teachers and staff
learning to use smart boards, data bases, and software programs.
Technical Writer/ Editor, Baltimore Orthopedics and Rehabilitation, Baltimore, MD. 2002-2006.
● Worked with CEO to facilitate company start-up.
● Fostered working relationships with potential partners and clients.
● Developed and composed all written content including business and legal documents,
medical and insurance documents, marketing and online content, employee handbooks,
manuals, patient brochures, and forms.
● Created an online presence to establish wider client base and develop marketing