Sample - Free Download | Page 3
4.2, 4431 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
John H. Doe Page 2
• Directed the treasury functions and served as a key member of the executive team that drove
revenue 28 percent in seven years, in spite of a 20 percent decline in commodity prices, as illustrated
in the following graph:
• Developed a North American procurement function for nine operating units in two countries,
realizing a cost savings of approximately $500,000 per year.
• Led the implementation team in the introduction of a new MIS system, which was accomplished
ahead of schedule and under budget.
• Participated as the Finance and HR team leader of a successful $750 million acquisition of a public
• Created a tax-efficient cross-border financial structure with forecast savings of $100 million.
Investments US Inc.
San Francisco, California
CFO, Corporate Secretary and Treasurer
1991 to 1997
Directed and coordinated the financial function and production units of the U.S. and Mexican subsidiaries
of an international gold and copper producing company with assets on four continents. Directed the
subsidiaries' joint venture, acquisition and strategic planning efforts in the U.S. and Mexico. Directed the
accounting, treasury, and risk management personnel.
• Raised the subsidiaries' earnings from $8 million to $84 million, and dramatically improved the
earnings to assets ratio as illustrated in the following graph: