Sas Marketing Analyst Resume Free Word Doc - Free Download | Page 5
4.9, 3960 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
• Generated monthly, quarterly, and annual performance reports for senior management.
Environment: SAS/BASE, SAS/MACROS, SAS/ACCESS, SAS/SQL, SAS/GGRAPH, Excel/Access, Oracle/SQL,
Windows XP and UNIX.
Citizens Bank of Kansas KS Jan' 06- May '07
SAS programmer Analyst
The project was part of an enterprise-wide initiative to manage Citizen’s consumer lending portfolio. Analysis was
done using the historical data present in the data warehouse for the entire life cycle of the loan (acquisitions,
delinquencies and payment activity), loan product and borrower information, credit risk information and counter
party credit risk information. The goal of the project is to estimate portfolio wide losses to assist in the estimation of
• Performed ETL-Extraction/Transformation/Loading on DB2, Oracle and other flat files using SAS/Access,
Proc SQL procedures, Proc Import etc.
• Validated and tested SAS code for new and existing Reports.
• Worked with large tables consisting of huge volume of data and wrote complex queries to join/extract data
from source data.
• Involved in developing codes, production support activities, generating reports, code reviews.
• Developed SAS based applications for measuring financial performance of newly acquired accounts:
Forecast Vs Actual.
• Implemented Credit Risk Analysis reporting system based on Fico Scores
• Wrote programs in SAS generate reports, creating RTF, HTML listings, tables and reports using SAS ODS for
ad-hoc report generation.
• Ran Monte Carlo simulations to calculate quarterly capital requirements for Citizen’s operational risk
• Developed adhoc-reports as per business requirements and created various reports like summary reports,
• Responsible for maintenance and enhancements work in reporting system using SAS/Base, SAS/Macro,
• Used SAS, SAS Macros, Oracle, Procedures like SQL, FREQ, UNIVARIATE, SUMMARY, MEANS,
TRANSPOSE, ARRAYS, Tabulate, and SORT to extract data, prepare integrated data base and its analysis.
• Developed Macros in Shell Scripts for Data Management, Submitting batch jobs and Performing FTP
Environment: SAS/BASE, SAS/Macro, SAS/STAT, SAS/CONNECT, SAS/GRAPH, SAS/ACCESS, SAS/ODS,
Oracle 9i, PL/SQL, DB2, UNIX, MS EXCEL, MS ACCESS