Security Officer Resume Example - Free Download | Page 2
4.9, 4088 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
• [State] security guard/officer card license.
Objective Statement – Enforce all the security measures required to make the
environment as safe and secured as possible.
Security Officer GRT Security Solutions Chicago, IL 2004 –
■ Key Functions:
• Provided a safe/secure environment for the company by enforcing security
regulations and watching for unusual events in assigned areas.
• Identified unsafe conditions and improperly secured property to help prevent theft,
injuries or damages to the company plants, visitors and employees.
• Investigated clients’ complaints or potential criminal behavior – Investigated thefts
and criminal misconduct by questioning individuals involved in specific incidents.
• Provided preventive and protective security services – Notified the law
enforcement on potential civil or criminal affairs.
• Participated in violence prevention programs and investigations coursework.
• Responded to medical emergencies.