Student Behavior Checklist - Free Download
4.7, 3066 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
© Taylor & Francis 2014
STUDENT BEHAVIOR CHECKLIST
By observing a student’s behavior educators can learn a great deal.
Please select how frequent the following behaviors are displayed.
• Exceptional work
• Class leader
• Positive role
• Shows great concern for school
• Involved in school activities
• Out of seat
• Constant movement at desk
• Has difficulty focusing on material
• Negative verbal behavior
• Has muscle twitches, eye blinking, nail biting