Subject-Verb Agreement Quiz - Free Download
4.7, 3369 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
Subject-Verb Agreement Quiz
Learning & Tutoring Center, Spring 2012 Page 1 of 5
Circle the correct verb choice in the following sentences.
1. Someone from the Humane Society (is, are) here to see you.
2. The issue of war, peace, and nuclear holocaust (was, were) of paramount
importance at the conference.
3. Everyone visiting Tanzania and Kenya (want, wants) to see a game preserve.
4. All of the teachers at my school (is, are) in favor of the new schedule.
5. Mr. Draper, as well as his oldest son, (is, are) in the plumbing business.
6. The natives believe that noise, smoke, and dancing (drive, drives) away evil spirits.
7. An apple or a few cookies usually (ease, eases) my hunger after work.
8. Neither the dealers nor the manufacturer (guarantee, guarantees) this new product.
Where (is, are) the father and his two sons going
The janitor as well as the engineer and his assistant (was, were) expecting a wage
(Has, Have) anyone in class studied the lesson today
None of the men (has, have) signed their contracts yet.
Part of the apples in the crate (was, were) rotten.
It's I who (am, is) asking permission to address the group.
After the game the team (was, were) taking off their uniforms.
He is one of those active boys who (is, are) always in mischief.
My favorite dessert (is, are) strawberries and cream.
The robbers discovered that some of their loot (was, were) missing.
Neither my friend nor I (am, is) ready for the oral examination.
Neither freckles nor his friends (is, are) planning to go on the hike.