Subject-Verb Agreement Quiz - Free Download | Page 2
4.7, 3369 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
Subject-Verb Agreement Quiz
Learning & Tutoring Center, Spring 2012 Page 2 of 5
Write the correct form of the infinitive verb in each of the following sentence
1. To know Mr. Winters ____________ a lot about diets.
2. To like Both Todd & Bridget ___________ chocolate cake.
3. To be The wings of the plane ____________ twenty feet long.
4. To be Among Susan’s favorite movies ____________ “Gone with the Wind.”
5. To play Chuck, as well as Laura ____________ Charades quire well.
6. To have Mickey and Ruth ¬____________ a nice family.
7. To wear Everyone ____________ blue jeans.
8. To love Suzanne ____________ cats.
9. To be There ____________ a large crowd at the class reunion. (past tense)
10. To live Both the Wongs and the Grahams ____________ in Florida.