Supervisor Performance Evaluation Template - Free Download
4.8, 2628 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
PRAIRIE VIEW A&M UNIVERSITY
Performance Review Form
PURPOSES OF PERFORMANCE REVIEWS:
The principal purposes of staff reviews are to encourage staff development and to strengthen the departments'
effectiveness. Some specific purposes are to:
1. Identify specific indicators of achievement
2. Pinpoint areas of greatest/least effectiveness
3. Stimulate improved performance
4. Aid in promotion, retention and salary decisions
5. Develop mutually established goals
6. Increase employer-employee communication
The formal performance review occurs at the end of the probationary period and annually thereafter. The entire
Performance Review Form should be sent to the Office of Human Resources to be permanently filed.
DEFINITIONS OF TERMS:
(1) CONSISTENTLY BELOW EXPECTATIONS: Performance is at a level below established objectives with the
result that overall contribution is marginal and substandard. Performance requires a high degree of supervision.
(2) BELOW EXPECTATIONS: Meets some of the established objectives and expectations but definite areas exist
where achievement is substandard. Performance requires somewhat more than normal degree of direction and
(3) MEETS EXPECTATIONS: Meets established objectives in a satisfactory and adequate manner. Performance
requires normal degree of supervision.
(4) EXCEEDS EXPECTATIONS: Accomplishments are above expected level or essential requirements.
(5) CONSISTENTLY EXCEEDS EXPECTATIONS: Job performance easily exceeds job requirements,
performance approaches best possible attainment.