Teacher Evaluation Form 3 - Free Download
This evaluation form is provided by Cambridge Public Schools.
4.2, 2765 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
Cambridge Public Schools
TEACHER PERFORMANCE EVALUATION FORM
Teacher’s Name: Position: School/Department:
Evaluator’s Name: Position: School/Department:
School Year: Date:
EVALUATION KEY: UL: Unsatisfactory and lack of satisfactory progress over time; U = Unsatisfactory; 1, 2, 3 – Low to high
satisfactory performance range; NA = Not applicable or not observed
CURRICULUM AND INSTRUCTION
Planning and Preparation UL U 1 2 3 NA
1. Communicates high standards and
expectations to students.
2. Is up to date regarding curriculum content.
3. Effectively plans instruction.
4. Curriculum reflects State and CPS frameworks
and learning expectations.
5. Effectively plans assessment of students’ learning.
6. Monitors students’ understanding of the curriculum
effectively and adjusts instruction, materials, or
assessments where appropriate.
Instruction UL U 1 2 3 NA
1. Makes learning goals clear to students.
2. Uses appropriate instructional strategies.
3. Uses appropriate questioning strategies.
4. Evaluates, tries innovative approaches, and refines
instructional strategies, including use of technologies,
to increase student learning and confidence to learn.