Technical Consultant Resume - Free Download
4.7, 4133 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
Page 1 of 6
SWAPNIL D W
SENIOR SAP TECHNICAL CONSULTANT
Visa : UK Tier1 valid uptil Feb 2012
• Overall 6 years of experience in SAP including 3 full life cycle implementations and 3 support
projects for international clients.
• Worked as Project manager for 2 full life cycle implementation using ASAP methodology.
• 2 full life cycle implementation with SAP ABAP including SAP R/3 4.7 and SAP Change request
management, Solution manager with CRM 3.0.
• One full life cycle implementation in SAP BW 3.5.
• Exposure in SAP functional areas including SD, MM, PP, PM, QM, CRM, SRM, WM, FICO and
Middleware system including XI.
• Managing the relationship with onsite/offshore development teams and ensuring project delivery
within stipulated timelines.
• Proven ability to manage and communicate with multidisciplinary distributed teams (including
designers, developers, architects, and executives) with exceptional analytical and organisational
• Workflow configuration and Monitoring
• Enhancement Spot,BADI,User-exit
• BAPI,RFC,function module,BTE,OO
• Module Pool
• Data Dictionary
• OSS notes
• Performance tuning and Code Review
• Data Modelling: Creating and managing the Info Areas, Info object
catalogs, Info Objects ,Info cubes, ODS objects, Info sets, Multi
providers, Application components, Info sources, Data sources, DSO
Objects, Communication structure, Transfer structure, Transfer rules,
Update rules, Start Routines, Conversion Rules, Info package,
Transformations, Migration, Re-Modelling, Object Transportation,
DTP’s ,Open Hub Services, Process chains and managing PSA.
• Data Extraction: LO Cockpit Extraction, CO-PA, Flat File Extraction,
Activating and transporting Data sources, Deleting contents of setup
tables, Customizing and Enhancement of Extract structure and
Master Data extractions from R3 to BW and also know from CRM to
• Reporting: Worked on front-end Business Warehouse Components
like Queries, Variables, Conditions, Exceptions, Filters, Free
Characteristics and RRI (Report to Report Interface).
Professional Experience Overview