Technical Consultant Resume - Free Download | Page 5
4.7, 4133 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
Page 5 of 6
Business Warehouse Support
Dec 2005 to April 2006
SAP BW 3.5
1. Migration of data from SAP R/3 using LO Cockpit and
2. Involved in filling the Set up Tables for Logistics Modules
like SD, MM.
3. Involved in creating Generic Extractors using Database
tables and Views.
4. Installation of relevant Business Content Objects whenever
it will be required.
5. Worked on SD and MM Reports.
6. Designed Reports on Multi Provider & Infocubes.
Bhansali Engineering Polymers Ltd.
Business Warehouse Implementation
May 2005 – November 2005
BEPL is a vertically integrated petrochemical company that
manufactures ABS which acts as a raw material for leading
companies.BEPL has implemented well established SAP infrastructure
SAP BW 3.5
1. Used ODS for data staging and data consolidation before
transferring the contents into data models.
2. Worked on Infoobjects, Navigational Attributes, Infosources,
Transfer structures, Transfer rules, Communication structure,
Update rules, ODS objects, Info cubes, Info packages.
3. Designing & maintaining the structure of data flow from source
system to BW, ensuring correctness of data extraction and to
create subsequent queries as per client requirement.
4. Worked on Variables, Filters, Restricted key figure, calculated
key figure and Exceptions for BEX Queries.
SAP R/3 Implementation
September 2004 to April 2005
SAP R/3 4.7
1. Played key role as an ABAP developer.
2. Interactive Reports developed in FICO – Reconciliation,