Technical Writer Business Analyst Resume - Free Download
4.5, 2788 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
Technical Documentation Technical Training
Business Analysis ERP
Project Management CRM
SDLC (Waterfall; Agile methodologies) HIT
Quality Assurance HIE
MS Project Visio
Sharepoint Office XP, 2003
SQL Document Sciences-Autograph (VC Pro)
Crystal Reports Macromedia Authorware; Director
HTML Clear Case
Windows XP; NT; 2003
Honeywell 6060/6080 Mainframe Adobe Framemaker; Acrobat; Photoshop
Sept, 2008 to Blue Cross Blue Shield
Present 2501 Faraway Dr, Columbia, SC 29223
Technical Writer (Contract Position)
• Responsible for rewriting systems, enhancing existing functions and implementing new functions
dealing with health information exchanges (HIE) and technologies. (HIT)
• Reviewed and documented the effect of the 2009 American Reinvestment and Recovery Act (ARRA) on
existing Blue Cross information systems.
• Documented and executed processes that electronically move clinical information among disparate
health care information systems while maintaining the meaning of the information being exchanged.
• Work with technical and support teams to develop documentation.
• Assist business analysts and design analysts with functional designs for customers.
• Work with I/S management to develop presentations, status reports and various other documents.
• Participate in complete SDLC process, using both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
• Facilitate the optimization of business unit performance by enhancing the alignment between business
processes and information technology.
• Actively resolve day-to-day technology needs of the business unit with a focus on the analysis of
processes; dissecting problems and suggesting solutions, including complex systems, process analysis,
design, and simulation.
• Participate in continuous review and update to ensure that processes meet changing business unit
• Identify, propose, and influence client business solutions.
• Facilitate communication between business units and IT to negotiate agreements and commitments.
• Tools used: Visio, Project, Word, Excel, Access, Adobe Acrobat, SnagIT and PhotoShop
April, 2008 to Learn.Com
June, 2008 14001 NW 4th St., Sunrise, FL 33325
Technical RFP Writer (Contract Position)
• Completed requests for proposals by developing the articulation of the investment process for use in
technical RFP's, provided support to the marketing and communications team and liaising with Sales
Representatives and other departments to coordinate the efficient collection and presentation of data.
Each RFP contained Sarbanes-Oxley 302, 401, 404, and 409 certifications.
• Worked successfully as part of a high performing team by using excellent organizational skills, such as