Technical Writer Business Analyst Resume - Free Download | Page 4
4.5, 2788 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
• Tools used: SQL 2000; Visio, Project, Word 2000, Excel, HTML, Front Page, Adobe Acrobat, PhotoShop,
FrameMaker and Clear Case
March, 2000 to TECHNISOURCE, INC. (Motorola)
July, 2000 1901 W. Cypress Creek Rd., Suite 401, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida 33309
iDEN Technical Support Representative (Contract Position)
• Analyzed and responded to all emails received in Motorola Vantive reporting system.
• Assisted dealers in resolving Access Secure or Fedex Net Return web site issues.
• Prepared FAQ answers derived from Motorola Vantive emails.
• Resolved incoming tech support calls regarding Motorola cellular products.
• Developed alternate business systems to eliminate process redundancies and increase business
April, 1999 to RANGER TECHNICAL RESOURCES, INC. (Motorola)
February, 00 600 S. Andrews Avenue, Suite 302, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida 33301
Technical Writer (Contract Position)
• Conducted and coordinated internal security audit on various departments in Plantation facility in
preparation for Corporate Security Audits.
• Documented audit findings and created Unix and Network operations manuals using Word.
• Migrated audit findings and documentation on Motorola web site using HTML.
• Worked with various software packages including Unix, C++, Project, Visio and ClearCase.
June, 1998 CASI-RUSCO
To January, 1999 1801 Clint Moore Rd., Suite 206, Boca Raton, Florida 33487
Curriculum Developer (Permanent Position)
• Developed access control curriculum for 2 training videos and accompanying manuals.
• Prepared storyboards for web training site using Authorware 5.0 and Director 6.0.
• Worked as a liaison between IT and Training Departments.
• Conducted Introduction to PC course. Worked with proprietary software packages known as Secure
Perfect access control software.
• Tools used: Visio, Project, Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, and PhotoShop
November, 1996 AUTONATION, USA
To February, 1998 110 SE 6th St., Suite 1600C, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida 33301
Systems and Process Training Specialist (June, 1997 to February, 1998)
• Performed launch training at new stores for computer systems coordinators, inventory logistics
coordinators and vehicle appraisers
• Developed curriculum to support systems process training.
• Worked as liaison between IT and Training Departments.
• Launched all training for systems changes/enhancements using Reynolds & Reynolds vehicle
management software, Kronos timekeeping software, and Dealer Solutions vehicle management
• Worked with various vendor software companies to coordinate software rollouts.
Help Desk Analyst (November, 1996 to June, 1997)