Technical Writer Business Analyst Resume - Free Download | Page 5
4.5, 2788 votes
Please vote for this template if it helps you.
• Communicated requests and user support needs to IT staff through the support center.
• Managed help desk software reporting application known as Heat.
• Assisted user support representatives.
• Distributed IT information to field users.
• Interfaced with various software and hardware vendors.
• Coordinated with other AutoNation USA locations to develop and maintain user support standards.
• Provided telephone support using various MS Office applications, Reynolds & Reynolds vehicle
management software, Kronos timekeeping software and Dealer Solutions vehicle management
• Averaged 60 calls per day, with 75% resolution within 10 minutes.
• Tools used: Excel, Adobe Acrobat, and PhotoShop
July 1975 to U.S. Air Force
January 1977 Peterson AFB, Colorado Springs, CO
Honeywell Computer Operator, Series 6060, 6080
• Conducted mainframe computer operations on Honeywell Series 6060, 6080 systems. Performed tape
librarian duties as well as disk management operations and distribution of classified reports to high-
ranking officers and generals. Received Honorable Discharge, January 1977
FLORIDA ATLANTIC UNIVERSITY, Boca Raton, FL 33431
B.A. General Studies
BROWARD COMMUNITY COLLEGE, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33314
• AA-Computer Science
• AS-Business Administration
• Currently completing AA-Paralegal Studies